Welcome to The Lodge at Russell Motel in Russell, Kansas
Your Home in Central Kansas
Welcome to central Kansas! There is a lot to see and do in our area and the Lodge at Russell provides our guests with the best value in Russell whether staying for business, pleasure or just passing through. We offer:
- Immaculately clean, spacious rooms, many recently remodeled
- Free hot breakfast
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator in each room
- Cable TV
- Free, newly updated WI-Fi
- Free boat hookups
- Free parking - Truckers are welcome
- Outdoor swimming pool
Located just off I-70 between Kansas City and Denver
The Lodge at Russell provides a relaxing stopping point while traveling along I-70 and an ideal location whether you are in the area for hunting, fishing, touring, biking, or visiting one of our local attractions:
- Deines Cultural Center
- Oil Patch Museum
- Dream Theater in downtown Russell features 3-D movies on a HD screen
- Wilson Lake area you can enjoy hunting, trophy fishing and the water sports of your choice
We are a pet-friendly hotel!
We are a pet-friendly hotel, and for your convenience we offer both smoking and non-smoking rooms.
You can save money with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly rates as well as direct billing options.
Whether you are in our area fishing for striper bass, hunting for mule deer or ringneck pheasant or traveling along I-70, our friendly staff invites you to make yourself at home!